Saturday 25 June 2011

To...Everyone!

Well done and good luck to all the students going to New Designers next week! It will be busy but lots of fun I'm sure (keep me updated with photos!)

And a big congratulations to all graduating students this year! Please keep in touch with news, photos and updates - I would love to keep posting everyone's stories and successes of which I'm sure there will be many. It has been a lovely three years and I wish you all the very best for the future!

Finally, I'd like to say a few thank yous to the following people for their involvement and help during our course...

All the tutors (this year including Claire, Lyndon, Lianne, Tricia, Malcolm and Graham) - your guidance and help has meant a great deal and is very much appreciated, especially through the stresses of our final year.

The Print, Embroidery and I.T Technicians - for all your support.

The Library staff - for being so friendly and helpful, and for all your work with proof reading and researching dissertations. 

Everyone involved in the Degree Show - for all the hard work, planning, and support from the gallery and its staff to make the show such a fantastic and successful event.


xxx

  

No comments:

Post a Comment